This is a recording of a presentation given by Michael Buckworth (Partner) and Eleanor Williams (M&A and Corporate Associate) of Buckworths on the topic of “Where Things Can Go Wrong with EIS”. The presentation covered the following topics:
– Growth and development requirement and the risk-to-capital condition.
– Qualifying business activity and trading requirements.
– Share requirements and Advance Subscription Agreements.
– Businesses in distress and the financial health requirement.
– State aid and its impact on EIS.
– Commencement of trade and EIS time limits.
– Claiming tax relief: use it or lost it.
Who this is relevant to: founders, business owners and investors.
For more information and help on EIS, contact Buckworths by phone on 020 7952 1723 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For upcoming events, visit our events page.