INTRODUCTION TO STARTUP LAW
Startup law can appear complex. This is why we seek to provide signposting for entrepreneurs and startups on the key things to consider and the risks to avoid from a startup law perspective. This includes:
• Business incorporation and the best structure to use;
• Relevant taxes and how to register for them;
• What are intellectual property rights and how can they be protected;
• Managing risk in a startup;
• Vesting, options and incentives for co-founders and employees;
• Data protection, GDPR and cookies;
• Things to include in your customer documentation; and
• Some thoughts on raising investment.
Buckworths hosts bi-monthly online seminars across multiple start-up channels and networks. You can sign up to the next event on our events page.
Our next event
An Introduction to Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS)
We will provide you with an introductory guide to Enterprise Investment Scheme.
Online Event via Zoom