We are currently recruiting an NQ or 1-year PQE corporate solicitor in our London office. You will play a central role working within our busy team working with startup and high growth clients predominantly in the tech sector. You will work closely with clients and will ensure that our clients are always at the centre of your efforts.
In return, we will invest in you. A law firm such as ours is successful when its team are skilled, technically excellent and happy. You will receive tailored, on-going training to help you develop your commercial and technical skills to give you the tools to advise on a varied range of issues to a high standard. You will develop your client base and will flourish.
As a junior associate, your day to day remit includes:
1) drafting commercial documentation, advising on investment rounds, structuring employee option and incentive schemes and specialising on tax incentive schemes specific to investors in startups;
2) working closely with clients to take instructions and deliver the services they require;
3) developing the reputation and client base of the firm by providing marketing content, attending and speaking at events and representing the firm in the strongest light;
4) recording your activities to ensure accurate record keeping and billing;
5) supervising trainees and paralegals in their work and supporting them in their continued career development;
6) ensuring work issues are reported immediately to your supervisor.
We are a small firm punching significantly above our weight. We are looking to grow and want you to grow with us. You will be given a high level of responsibility and client contact.
We value our employees highly and want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based on length of service) and private medical insurance.
Please request our recruitment pack from email@example.com. This provides further information about working at the firm, what information we require from applicants when they apply and some insights on what to expect from interview.